Schedule and Agenda
“Life is a balance between holding on and letting go” – Rumi
Welcome to the beginning
Join this deep dive into the Essential Elements and find balance and the ability to create peace.
(Meant for individual learners and/or connected groups up to 4)
Introduction – Rolling Start options in January, April, August – schedules determined with students after registration
- Gain a deeper understanding of the main areas of human struggle in today’s society
- Gather insight and clarity on one’s natural “rhythm” to create the most beneficial environment for you
- Learn to create a “haven of happiness” for you and your community
- Coexisting with Change – uncover your change relationship and the traditional blockades that hold up our rhythm
- Examining Expectations – Define the umbrella of expectations we live beneath and how to reframe and reset
- Embracing Emotions – Define the feelings that we try to escape and understand the inner workings of our psyche
- Deliberating Decisions – Banish distractions, uncover the “stuckness”, and move forward with purpose
- Searching our Soul – Listen to the inner soul and recraft its connection to the world
- Creating our Culture – Find the source, the why, and choose the NOW
- Pinpointing our Purpose – Attributes, heroes, and visions are discussed and defined
- Understanding Unity – relationships uncovered. Let’s take it up a notch and work with two rhythms at the same time.
- Collaborating with Community – Creating harmony with multiple rhythms. Crafting a symphony where individuals feel while creating beautiful music together.
- Surviving Society – putting the pieces together in today’s environment. Creating a plan to keep resilient and balanced.
*Two Reschedule weeks will be scheduled in case of unforeseen emergencies